Anne Davidson is an experienced Insurance and Financial Adviser, who specializes in Personal Risk Insurance and Estate Planning – Corporate and Personal Wills. She is commonly referred to as a Life Insurance Broker
She is an Authorized Representative of The Corporate Will Company . She is a director of her own Advisory Company.
Specializing in Personal Risk Insurance portfolio’s together with corporate and personal Estate Planning, she has profound knowledge and experience in the following:
- Life Insurance – cover upon death
- Totally & Permanently Disabled Insurance Cover (TPD) – total and permanent disability cover
- Trauma / Diagnosis Insurance – lump sum payment upon the diagnosis of a medical trauma condition
- Income Protection Insurance – replacement income in the event of being unable to continue to work due to an illness or accident
- Partnership Insurance – funding of buy / sell arrangements in the event of death or diagnosis of a business partner
- Key Person Insurance – funding of business or company needs in the event of a Key Person(s) being unable to continue to work due to death , disablement, illness, or diagnosis of a trauma medical condition.
- Corporate Estate Planning – providing mapping of the corporate estate in the event of death of the owner(s) or major shareholder(s).
- Personal / Family Estate Planning – (wills) providing mapping of the personal / family estate in the event of death of husband and / or wife.
Anne enjoys working with her clients, to ensure their families and personal assets, and / or their business and corporate assets are financially protected in every way possible. She has built her business on solid foundations over the last decade and more, and has experience and knowledge to provide prudent financial advice in her chosen areas.
She will listen to the needs of her clients, and is interested only in professionalism and integrity and understands these to be the cornerstones of her business.
For confirmation of her professional expertise in her role as an Australian Life Insurance Broker with an Australian Life Insurance Company, please refer to the Testimonials page on this web site.
For more information from an Australian Life Insurance Broker please call us.
If you feel we can be of assistance to you, tell us a little about yourself by going to the contact form.